05 May 2012

“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” ― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey

BATH!!

We spend a beautiful day in Bath -- beautiful both because we loved walking around the town, and because of the Regency Tea Room in the Jane Austen Centre. One of the joys of what you can indulge in with sisters!


 



   


"I have loved none but you. Unjust I may have been, weak and resentful I have been, but never inconstant. You alone have brought me to Bath. For you alone, I think and plan. Have you not seen this? Can you fail to have understood my wishes? I had not waited even these ten days, could I have read your feelings, as I think you must have penetrated mine. I can hardly write. I am every instant hearing something which overpowers me." Jane AustenPersuasion

 The Regency Tea Room: Jane Austen Centre




 
“To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love” ― Jane AustenPride and Prejudice

 

“There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of merit or sense.” 
― Jane AustenPride and Prejudice








“I must learn to be content with being happier than I deserve.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment