28 August 2012

Writing Wanderer: none but ourselves can free our mind

27.08.2012

with the sunshine through the screen door, the writing continues:



what are we going to write about?

you tell me

no no this is supposed to be us together - what do you want to talk about?

i want to talk about time in London

i entered a new style of life in London. Now I am difficult to be at home because I want to travel

where do you want to go next?

You decide.

but what is it that you like so much about travelling, or about being somewhere different?

Unknown days, but it's good when its somewhere they speak English, because I want to understand! [laughing]

I want adventures

but what defines adventure?

you tell!!

ok, so it's basically like not knowing where you will end up, who you'll see, where you will walk... it's interesting, exciting and

different

but can i ask you something about 'disability'?

yes

some people just assume that, like some people with Autism, that you are more comfortable with routine

[laughs] autism is different, I need change!!

what is the first thing that pops into your head when you think, i have a disability

Not talking

I understand things, everything, but when my head wants to instead words never come out

so you have words in your head

all the time

i love wondering about if i could talk, all the parties i would arrive at, all kinds of parties, i want jewellery and wicked dresses

if you could have a hobby or something that includes what you love

I love hearing about peoples' life

but when you move and can't control your body movements, can you still hear or are there times when your body doesn't let you listen?



Look, I can move and listen! Multitask

and listen to music at the same time? [laughing]

Yes!!!!

"And there's people like you, oo, people like me, people need to free. There's a place in the sun, where there is love for everyone... We can carry on"











No comments:

Post a Comment