14 August 2012

Writing Wanderer

13.08.2012

Notes from a posh cafe (today: Death Valley's Little Brother - Alpha's new find in Waterloo that may actually mean she leaves the house...)


[when asked why we started this blog - about travelling]

Travelling is not what is difficult.
Each of my yells, I want to talk to every person I meet

[does this make you want to stay home?]

No. I love watching the world.
People working are so mixed [so much difference?] Yes.

[what is it about travelling that you like?]

Totally different days
Money is too important because won't leave without money. We are lucky.

I love moving [trying new things?] Yes. [seeing new things?] Yes.

[isn't travelling difficult?]

No.

[is every day difficult?]

No. Depends on my body. I try to control my movements but it's not possible. So I am angry at you and at my body.

[If there was some thing, among many things, you could change about your experiences travelling what would it be? We can add something new every day?]

I wish people spoke with me.

Quit.


(Omega... too wild and beautiful for the neat orderly lawns of Waterloo!)



No comments:

Post a Comment